1. Family Camping only.
2. Unlicensed motorbikes, electric or
gas, are prohibited.
3. Golf Carts must be driven by
responsible person 18 or older, only to and from golf course and
occasionally through the campground from 8:00 a.m. to 8 p.m., not to be
driven at night or through the picnic grounds. Cart owner and driver is
responsible for damage or injury. You must have slow moving sign on cart and
3" camp site numbers on sides of cart. No loud or smoking carts.
4. Pets are permitted if kept tied or on
a leash, quiet and cleaned up after, not left unattended and kept out of
swimming lake. Pets must be registered.
5. Loud music is prohibited.
6. Quiet hours - 11:00 p.m. to 8 a.m.
and radio off after 11:00 p.m.
7. Persons in an intoxicated condition
or using profanity will be asked to leave the park.
8. Management is not responsible for
vehicles, RV's, campers or personal property. You must keep property and
liability insurance on you and your property. Registered campers are
responsible for their visitors.
9.No firearms, fireworks, air rifles or
pellet guns will be permitted.
10. No cutting of trees. $25.00 fine.
11. Swimming is permitted from 11:00
a.m. to 7:00 p.m. while lifeguard is on duty and weather permitting, no
floating objects. All picnic and swimming people and their cars must be off
grounds by 7:30 p.m. They are not allowed in camping area.
12. All cars of guests of campers and
campers must park on campers lot and must not drive around and around park
or will be asked to leave.
13. All boys and girls and single adults
walking around campground after 11:00 p.m. will be reported to parents and
if repeated, parents will be asked to leave with no refund.
14. One picnic table per campsite and no
kiddie sprinklers or pools.
15. Season passes are to be used on
weekends occasionally through the week not to exceed 85 days in all. Not a
place of residence.
16. Please do not litter park. Garbage
bags are provided at office, when full place near road.
17. Bicycles must have head and tail
lights on after dark and parents are responsible for their children and
their bikes when they ride in the campground.
18. No working caravans.
19. No burning of leaves, camp fire must
be out when retiring or leaving campsite.
20. Speed limit 10 mph. No loud cars, no
loud motor bikes.
21. No washing dishes at water stations.
22. all rules must be obeyed, if not, we
will demand you leave with no refund.
23. Never put bottles, cans or garbage
in fire rings.
24. 10 mph at all times, keep car lights
on at night when driving in the campground.
25. Visitors will be all persons not
counted for at time of registration. Visitors day fee ends at 11:00 p.m.
26. All young children must be
accompanied by an adult at all times.
27. Only 1993 and newer trailers allowed
for a seasonal campsite.
Units must be at least 15 feet apart.
Website Designed by Diane Laster 2012